How to use "conceived" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "conceived" in popular movie and book plots
- Phelps conceived the Miami scheme and adopted a catty, vindictive persona to unify and motivate the team. - Major League (film)
- It is there that the idea of a 'truth machine' is conceived and Pete realizes that its existence is possible and that he could do it. - The Truth Machine
- Ayato is a boy conceived with the help of the Bähbem Foundation living in Tokyo with his adoptive mother, Maya Kamina. - RahXephon
- It is later revealed that he conceived a child with the skrull princess Annelle during this period of time. - Kree-Skrull War
- He spent the night with her and they conceived a son, Arthur. - The Mists of Avalon
- Therefore, someone in the household must have conceived the idea—namely, Straker himself. - The Adventure of Silver Blaze
- The child was conceived in Cuba. - The Discovery of Heaven
- This was a plan that Holmes had just conceived to defend against Moriarty's confederates. - The Adventure of the Empty House
- Maxine reveals that she conceived when Lotte was inside Malkovich's body and kept the child because it is theirs. - Being John Malkovich
- She also reveals that her daughter — whom she had conceived by witchcraft — was the first person to die in the dark circle. - The Guns of Avalon
- Sheriff Todd Peterson shows Jerry a news clipping that Nell was conceived through rape. - Nell (film)
- During his time between life and death, Shadow learns that he is Wednesday's son, conceived as part of the deity's plans. - American Gods
- Tom's real mother is Bridget, who conceived him after an affair with a schoolmaster — hence he is the true nephew of Squire Allworthy himself. - The History of Tom Jones, a Foundling
- Creatures of Light and Darkness was originally conceived and written as nothing more than a writing exercise in perspective by Roger Zelazny. - Creatures of Light and Darkness
- Doc demonstrates the navigation system with the example date of November 5, 1955: the day he conceived the machine. - Back to the Future
- Tool Time was conceived as a parody of the PBS home-improvement show This Old House. - Home Improvement (TV series)
Meaning of "conceived" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "conceived" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "conceived" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "conceived"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word conceived below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.