How to use "concoction" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "concoction" in popular movie and book plots
- When Michael cooks up a strange, green concoction for his friend to drink, Fuzzbucket turns visible again. - Fuzzbucket
- Silampa is enraged at the neatly self-serving concoction of Truth that Moya is pandering but helpless in front of the Colonel's power. - Perder es cuestión de método
- Puyuan commands Fanyi to drink a traditional Chinese medicine concoction that he had ordered for her to cure her "mental imbalance". - Thunderstorm (play)
- This concoction had a teratogenic effect upon him, triggered by the radiation coming off his master's television set. - Pirata (graphic novel)
- Abby has strayed from the safety of conventional ramen, and made hers with peppers, corn and tomato, a concoction she calls "Goddess Ramen". - The Ramen Girl
- The potion initially works well, as Dorothy does fall for Wilbert, but unfortunately everyone gets a sip of the concoction and falls in love. - Comin' Round the Mountain
- The concoction reacts, and it is so strong that it cuts through a wicker chair serving as an improvised sieve. - Pardon My Scotch
- Sam has decided to invent a special, surprise perfume just for her — a concoction that will combine all of her favorite smells. - Attaboy Sam!
- The rust storm also claims Sparepartski, who it is then revealed was a giant scrap concoction created and operated by Gizmo. - Romie-0 and Julie-8
- Nelema cures Craddock's snakebite through a concoction that she made using Native American rituals. - Hope Leslie
- In the beginning of the second part, Rudolf drinks Scotta's concoction and falls asleep. - The Emperor and the Golem
- Danny sobers Lou with a unique concoction that he has come up with over the years; Lou sobers up, and gives a command performance. - Broadway Danny Rose
- Unaware of Esther's antics, Fulton tests his latest experimental concoction on himself and washes it down with water from the cooler. - Monkey Business (1952 film)
- The concoction proves to be violently effective, and leaves Harrah sober and furious. - El Dorado (1966 film)
- Under Matilda’s advice, Ambrosio acquires a concoction that will induce a condition appearing to be death for Antonia. - The Monk
- After Wayne's funeral, it is revealed that his death was staged using his own chemical concoction that can suspend his vital life signs. - The Dark Knight Returns
Meaning of "concoction" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "concoction" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "concoction" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "concoction"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word concoction below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.