How to use "concur" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "concur" in popular movie and book plots
- His minders concur to maintain the pretense he is the prince. - The Rider
- On the war with the Ethiopians, Egypt will concur and the pharaoh will declare the marriage of his daughter with Radames. - Aida (1953 film)
- Hunter refuses to concur as is required because he believes the partial second message may be a retraction. - Crimson Tide (film)
- Ellie and Stanley survey the mess in their home and concur that the entire affair was a great success. - Father of the Bride (1950 film)
- " Annas and the other priests concur ("This Jesus Must Die"). - Jesus Christ Superstar
Meaning of "concur" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "concur" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "concur" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "concur"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word concur below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.