How to use "confiscate" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "confiscate" in popular movie and book plots
- In fact, the Swiss confiscate their weapons and disable the few vehicles they have. - Brother in the Land
- One day a party of four policemen arrive to confiscate his firearms. - Bad Blood (1982 film)
- The Sheriff of Nottingham (Peter Cushing) plans to confiscate the estate of the Lord of Bortrey, a nobleman who has died on Crusade. - Sword of Sherwood Forest
- Charles and some Continental troops halt the wedding and confiscate the Meredith lands. - Janice Meredith
- Men claiming to represent the government confiscate the material wealth of the South, destroying plantation owning families. - The Clansman: A Historical Romance of the Ku Klux Klan
- During one of the attempts to capture Gonzales, Ray and Danny confiscate a large shipment of cocaine coming from Colombia. - Running Scared (1986 film)
- The soldiers confiscate his money, but because Shibata's army burned down the prison, they leave Genjurō in the rubble. - Ugetsu
- Getting back at Ned, the Victoria Police Officers confiscate the Kellys' horses. - Ned Kelly (2003 film)
- The shirts are a success until the police confiscate them because he has no license. - Fat Man and Little Boy (The Simpsons)
- Spock observes the force field reacts to negative emotions, and he and Kirk are able to break free and confiscate the Vians' equipment. - The Empath
- That night, Pike is able to capture a Talosian as the being tries to confiscate the phasers. - The Menagerie (Star Trek: The Original Series)
- Jealous of his genius colleague, dr Mikamura had Neo Japan's officials attempt to confiscate Kasshu's creation. - Mobile Fighter G Gundam
- After leaving the tower, Sharrow is immobilized by the virus and the clones appear, confiscate the Gun and take them both prisoner. - Against a Dark Background
- Shortly afterwards the police, searching Anna's flat for evidence, find and confiscate her forged passport and detain her. - The Third Man
- This leads Harriet's parents to confiscate her notebook, which only depresses Harriet further. - Harriet the Spy
- They raid Ralph's camp, confiscate the glasses, and return to their abode on Castle Rock. - Lord of the Flies
Meaning of "confiscate" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "confiscate" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "confiscate" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "confiscate"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word confiscate below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.