How to use "conflagration" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "conflagration" in popular movie and book plots
- The next day, a conflagration grows uncontrollably and an emergency evacuation order is given out to all lookouts. - Firewatch
- The Whateley estate burns down in a conflagration that may have to do with a pagan ritual. - The Dunwich Horror (film)
- He then confronts Nimura, though the situation is cut short by a huge conflagration which starts burning down the town. - Dragon Head
- Those who survive the initial conflagration flee into a cave. - The Genocides
- They arrive just in time for a magical conflagration that will reveal the bones of the world and the history of the Company. - Water Sleeps
- For all his smooth talking and flamboyant wardrobe, Raji finds himself in a firework conflagration which roasts him live on camera. - Be Cool
Meaning of "conflagration" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "conflagration" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "conflagration" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "conflagration"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word conflagration below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.