How to use "conflict" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "conflict" in popular movie and book plots
- She is seen as having conflict with the staff of her current school and they call in her aunt, who is an interior decorator. - Revolutionary Girl Utena
- This causes conflict at home when Norma Rae's husband, Sonny, says she's not spending enough time in the home. - Norma Rae
- Sassoon, tired of waiting for his board, leaves the hospital to dine with a friends, causing conflict with Rivers. - Regeneration (novel)
- The story's main conflict arises when Bowser invades Star Haven, the residence for the Star Spirits, and steals the Star Rod. - Paper Mario
- The chorus sings that they knew this conflict was coming, that it had long been in the fabric of their lives, both temporal and spiritual. - Murder in the Cathedral
- This conflict causes him to angrily return for a refund, which he is given. - We Can Remember It for You Wholesale
- After Sam and Tess marry, a conflict arises over Tess's priorities and Sam's place in her life. - Woman of the Year
- Corporal Peterson (Andy Devine) assures them the conflict will not last very long. - How the West Was Won (film)
- However, Dion's dishonest practices lead to conflict with his brother Jack when one of Dion's cronies is arrested for multiple voting. - In Old Chicago
- After the conflict ends, Benjamin returns with his family and discovers his militia men rebuilding his homestead in their new nation. - The Patriot (2000 film)
- When this attitude results in social conflict with "Loonies" who love their home, the pair feel isolated, misunderstood, and put-upon. - It's Great to Be Back!
- DeWar is on high alert as the conflict with Ladenscion approaches, believing that someone within the court may be a traitor. - Inversions (novel)
- The conflict leads to what is known in the game as the Lion War. - Final Fantasy Tactics
- The conflict has directly affected every continent on Earth, also nearly every space colony and lunar settlement. - Mobile Suit Gundam
- De Vere was wounded and his servant killed; reports conflict as to whether Kynvet was also injured. - Edward de Vere, 17th Earl of Oxford
- The genre often features a main conflict between the main character and society. - Bildungsroman
Meaning of "conflict" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "conflict" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "conflict" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "conflict"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word conflict below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.