How to use "conformist" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "conformist" in popular movie and book plots
- Graciela is married to Willi, a conformist who works at her father's company. - Mi mejor amiga
- When noticing her move a potted plant in his garden prior to her interview, André confirms Sabine is not a conformist in gardening. - A Little Chaos
- In practice, this amounts to an attempt to create a conformist dystopia, "strongly encouraging" its citizens to make "the right choice". - Intrusion (novel)
- Only one non conformist police captain is on to his plans. - Funeral for an Assassin
- It is the more conformist and more guilt ridden Mamah who stands her ground and resists the urge to return to her family obligations. - Loving Frank
- On his first day in day care, Andy runs away because he is recognized as an outsider among the other somehow conformist children. - Body Snatchers (1993 film)
- Together they rebuild the colony, transforming it from a conformist military state into a community that values all of its members. - Antz
Meaning of "conformist" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "conformist" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "conformist" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "conformist"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word conformist below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.