How to use "congregate" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "congregate" in popular movie and book plots
- While Abdalla asks for the sultan's blessing on his engagement, Almyna and her sister Zoradia congregate in a garden in the sultan's palace. - Almyna: or, The Arabian Vow. A Tragedy
- The next day, the women and Jimmy congregate to comfort Eve and determine an appropriate punishment for Dell. - Test of Strength
- Responding to a call by Nawab, thousands of Pakistanis and Indians congregate at Narowal Check Post, where Bajrangi is to return to India. - Bajrangi Bhaijaan
- At the city limits, the seven dwarves, led by Grumpy/Leroy (Lee Arenberg), congregate at the line of the town's border. - We Are Both
- Hasmin doesn’t like all of this, preferring to congregate with humans and even protecting them when her fellow creatures attack the village. - Aswang (2011 film)
- The special services and the media congregate but are only able to find a few snakes. - The Intruder (2010 film)
- Vampires congregate on the border, obviously not invading for fear of the sanctuary, and the town seems to have no children. - Predators and Prey
- The Germans plan to blow up several buildings in the town, and have told all the villagers to congregate in the town's church. - The Night of the Shooting Stars
- The first part of the novel begins with the spend-the-days, in which the grandchildren congregate at Ammachi and Appachi’s home. - Funny Boy
- A group of dancers congregate on the stage of a Broadway theatre to audition for a new musical production directed by Zach (Michael Douglas). - A Chorus Line (film)
- Paco drives to the clubhouse’s location where Melena and Marcus congregate regularly. - Hurricane Streets
- Howl spends his time composing a symphonic masterpiece for the whales who congregate in the ocean near his property. - Whale Music (film)
- This gathers the attention of many passers-by who begin to congregate and watch the action. - La cabina
- Near the end of the summer, Berman tasks Billy with spying on the gangsters who regularly congregate at a nightclub Schultz owns. - Billy Bathgate
- The remaining members of the First Hundred, of which there are only 12, congregate in Underhill, and take the medicine. - Mars trilogy
- The vampires from Part One later congregate in the Sonoma compound. - The Queen of the Damned
Meaning of "congregate" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "congregate" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "congregate" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "congregate"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word congregate below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.