How to use "connive" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "connive" in popular movie and book plots
- The sultans of neighbouring kingdoms, jealous of this prosperity, connive and conspire to cause his downfall. - Ratna Moetoe Manikam
- In the process, three gold diggers connive their way into the boys' room, under the guise that they are three rich widows looking to remarry. - Healthy, Wealthy and Dumb
- Just before Meersdonk is forced to sell his lorry, they connive to land another delivery run. - Auf Achse (TV series)
- The new allies connive a plan together; Jerry sneaks across the ceiling sides, down a curtain, and into a sewing basket. - Dog Trouble
- They connive a plan to make a book with forged letters by Adolf Hitler. - What Have I Done to Deserve This? (film)
- Two local tinkers by the name of Pats and his son Carthalawn connive together and decide to help her escape from Seán Dota and marry Liam. - Sive (play)
- Do our laws connive at them. - Northanger Abbey
Meaning of "connive" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "connive" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "connive" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "connive"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word connive below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.