How to use "constitute" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "constitute" in popular movie and book plots
- A romance set among a motley crowd of eccentrics of all ages who constitute the population of st Andrews. - Girl in May
- A Council of Twelve would then constitute the de facto government, with Himmler at the head. - Erna Hanfstaengl
- Damon realizes that their actions constitute an unofficial matrix circle – a forbidden tower. - The Forbidden Tower
- All these and many others constitute the near and dear ones of Alibhai. - Ali Bhai
- A part of the plot is based on certain characters using the numbers to constitute a code that must be entered in a terminal. - Mythology of Lost
- Unwed mothers are a major issue in the book, and constitute a large part of its cast of characters. - Champagne for One
- Andre proposes marriage, but the couple is unable to obtain a marriage license due to allegations that the marriage would constitute bigamy. - Chained for Life
- Ekaterina's relationships with pubescent boys constitute only one facet of this character's ingeniously layered life-story. - Ekaterina (novel)
- His learning, his memory: these, inter-reacting, constitute his personality, his philosophy, capability and attitude. - The Creation of the Humanoids
- "The Xanth books constitute Anthony's longest and most successful series. - Air Apparent
- These constitute subplots that unfold concurrently with the main plot. - Cannery Row (novel)
- Léolo subsequently goes to the hospital, where he is told his actions could constitute attempted murder. - Léolo
- Trying him again would constitute double jeopardy. - How to Murder Your Wife
- He orders a B-2 bomber to cross Iraq's borders despite the threats of the Iraqi ambassador that this would constitute an act of war. - Deterrence (film)
- He thought the letter too vague to constitute any meaningful threat to the plan, and decided to forge ahead. - Robert Catesby
- These long-lived men and women, in their underground hideaway, constitute the real, albeit invisible, world government. - This Perfect Day
Meaning of "constitute" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "constitute" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "constitute" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "constitute"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word constitute below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.