How to use "consumer" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "consumer" in popular movie and book plots
- There is no plot, but what evolves is a portrait of lost, young souls adrift in failed consumer society. - Dusty and Sweets McGee
- His wife Geetha works in a consumer store. - Bharathan Effect
- Ron (Nick Offerman) supports the deal as he advocates governmental privatization and emphasizes consumer choice over public safety. - Sweetums (Parks and Recreation)
- Although Earth's economy was strong, the abundance of food, consumer goods, and leisure time did not make people happy. - The Dream Millennium
- In New York, Coco is a student at Columbia University, an observer of American life and an avid consumer of American brands and culture. - Marrying Buddha
- As Western consumer goods flood in, Rita is visibly disgusted and horrified. - The Legend of Rita
- This means that these items are transformed into novel but baroque consumer products. - The Zap Gun
- Ramanujam Iyengar alias Ambi is an orthodox Brahmin and a straightforward consumer protection advocate living in Triplicane, Chennai. - Anniyan
- The film often cuts to various still shots of bright consumer products and ongoing construction. - Two or Three Things I Know About Her
- Marge calls the consumer service hotline. - Treehouse of Horror III
Meaning of "consumer" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "consumer" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "consumer" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "consumer"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word consumer below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.