How to use "consumption" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "consumption" in popular movie and book plots
- Their rage is fueled by consumption of the fictional drug "Kick", which supercharges their mutant abilities. - Riot at Xavier's
- Relativism enables legal consumption of drugs like heroin and marijuana, as well as watching live sex shows with hermaphrodite human mutants. - The World Jones Made
- Fuarado, seek to manipulate the consumption of preserved energy and ultimately conquer the world with that in possession. - Panzer Bandit
- She also has consumption and is frequently beset by bouts of illness. - Camille (1921 film)
- The couple become engaged a year later but never marry as Sophie dies of consumption a few days after her 15th birthday. - The Blue Flower
- This consumption of B-84 causes a campus wide protest. - As She Climbed Across the Table
- His father then died of consumption when Horace was only ten and his brother Bill was about twelve. - Oldtown Folks
- Now Sylvester attempts to come up with a new plan for consumption of Tweety. - Canary Row
- EPIC stores and categorizes not only news, but the demographics, political beliefs, and consumption habits of every user. - EPIC 2014
- Through the resulting consumption of these plants, Betterman can metamorphose into situational combat forms. - Betterman (TV series)
- Preparation and consumption of opium and tea occur more than once, and dishes of food are served and hot towels prepared in several scenes. - Flowers of Shanghai
- The cartoon features overt embedded marketing to encourage consumption of Chinpokomon related merchandise. - Chinpokomon
- Anne's childhood friend Ruby Gillis dies of consumption very soon after finding her own true love. - Anne of the Island
- The play is set in Bath in the 18th century, a town that was legendary for conspicuous consumption and fashion at the time. - The Rivals
- Later, his mother, Gabrielle, arrives to say goodbye to him, herself dying of consumption (tuberculosis). - The Vampire Lestat
- Many students fall ill when a typhus epidemic strikes, and Jane's friend Helen dies of consumption in her arms. - Jane Eyre
Meaning of "consumption" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "consumption" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "consumption" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "consumption"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word consumption below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.