How to use "contagion" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "contagion" in popular movie and book plots
- Her magic spell coincides with the contagion of Jorge of the epidemic plague. - Yambaó
- It is feared everyone aboard is incapacitated, possibly by a contagion or some other mechanism. - Night Zero (The Strain)
- After gaining some distance, Ben explains the truth: the Noise germ is a natural contagion of the planet, not an attack by the Spackle. - The Knife of Never Letting Go
- Investigating the scene, Scully becomes confused as to how the contagion was spread, as it is not airborne. - The Pine Bluff Variant
- Some time later, the zombie contagion has spread beyond the borders of the country and throughout the world. - Hell of the Living Dead
- The Doctor, Rose, and Jack arrive at the bomb site and realise that the contagion is now airborne as the soldiers begin to transform. - The Doctor Dances
- The infection precludes blowing up the Rhedosaurus or even setting it ablaze, lest the contagion spread further. - The Beast from 20,000 Fathoms
Meaning of "contagion" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "contagion" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "contagion" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "contagion"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word contagion below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.