How to use "convent" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "convent" in popular movie and book plots
- The Zimans entrust Salomé to Henri and enroll her in a Catholic convent school. - Les Misérables (1995 film)
- Priya has been brought up in a convent school and wants to become a nun, much to the horror of Thomas and Priyas father. - Minsara Kanavu
- In February 1914, Honda gives Kiyoaki money to travel to the convent in an effort to meet Satoko. - Spring Snow
- This time, they move to a new home near a convent in the small town of Eastport in Massachusetts. - Mermaids (1990 film)
- Miryea is in a convent hospice, dying of AIDS. - Revenge (1990 film)
- Meanwhile, Costa donates a large sum of money to a convent near the sea. - The Other Side of Midnight
- Days later mrs Rycker arrives at the convent near the village. - A Burnt-Out Case
- The following day, the Prince and his family uphold a centuries-old family tradition and visit a convent founded by a female ancestor. - The Leopard
- In the process, the information is pared down to just the claim that Grandier has bewitched the convent and has dealt with the Devil. - The Devils (film)
- Discovering that it is Agnes, she plans to send her to the convent and so Raymond and Agnes make plans to elope. - The Monk
- To get closer to him, Baby Kochamma converted to Roman Catholicism and joined a convent against her father's wishes. - The God of Small Things
- Marius and Cosette first meet at the convent when Marius is being chased by the police. - Les Misérables (1952 film)
- Arthur finds Guinevere at a convent and they reconcile. - Excalibur (film)
- On her return to France, Milady hides in a convent where Constance is also staying. - The Three Musketeers
- Cécile, guilt-ridden, returns to the convent whence she came to become a nun. - Dangerous Liaisons
- The women are housed in the convent while they get to know their potential husbands. - Naughty Marietta (film)
Meaning of "convent" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "convent" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "convent" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "convent"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word convent below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.