How to use "cornerstone" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "cornerstone" in popular movie and book plots
- This is a philosophical cornerstone of the Vulcan society. - The IDIC Epidemic
- The cornerstone of their empire is , controlled by the father of the clan,. - Karei-naru Ichizoku
- The film depicts an era widely considered a cornerstone of the NHL's history. - The Rocket (2005 film)
- Continuity is a cornerstone of the series, with the effects of previous storylines accounted for and considered in subsequent plots. - Nathan Never
- Obrien knew of this obscure precedent and made it the cornerstone of the Plan. - Monument (novel)
Meaning of "cornerstone" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "cornerstone" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "cornerstone" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "cornerstone"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word cornerstone below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.