How to use "coward" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "coward" in popular movie and book plots
- However, when Duffman goes in to save Homer, a shark attacks and Duffman refuses to go in, revealing himself to be a coward too. - Old Yeller-Belly
- Miraz agrees to the duel, not wanting to look like a coward in front of his men. - The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian
- The Emperor declares the Doctor a coward and orders him to be exterminated, but before the Daleks can kill him, the TARDIS materialises. - The Parting of the Ways
- Siddhu realises that his father was a good man, but, like everybody else, was a coward and lacked the strength to fight injustice. - Ghulam (film)
- Faced with this prospect, Simpson pleads pathetically to Hornblower for his life, revealing himself for the coward he is. - The Even Chance
- Andy is deemed a coward and shot by a Confederate major. - Gettysburg (The Outer Limits)
- Onewa was a coward and Matau had died in a chute accident. - Bionicle Adventures
- Porky, sick and tired of Sylvester's 'foolishness', decides to show Sylvester what a coward he is by going into the kitchen himself. - Scaredy Cat
- Later, in France, Monte is branded a coward for shirking his duty when his replacement is shot down in his place. - Hell's Angels (film)
- When Jason calls his father a coward for running away from the syndicate, Tom destroys some of Jason's Bruce Lee memorabilia in the garage. - No Retreat, No Surrender
- King Richard assumes that the Earl has turned coward and denies him permission. - Robin Hood (1922 film)
- Fortunately for Jumba, while 625 has all of Stitch's powers, he's an incredibly lazy coward who prioritizes sandwiches above all else. - Stitch! The Movie
- However, he is quickly revealed to be a coward hiding behind bravado as Dorothy stands up for her friends. - The Wiz
- Mistaking Bateman for another colleague, Carnes claims that the Patrick Bateman he knows is too much of a coward to have committed such acts. - American Psycho
- Upon finding Tristam in the Inn (who gives Benjamin the Multi-Key), they find the coward who left Arion in the mine in a locked house. - Final Fantasy Mystic Quest
- As the Borg continue to assimilate, Worf suggests destroying the ship, but Picard angrily calls him a coward and vows to continue the fight. - Star Trek: First Contact
Meaning of "coward" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "coward" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "coward" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "coward"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word coward below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.