How to use "crotchety" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "crotchety" in popular movie and book plots
- Shen Meng Jun (Gua Ah-leh) is a crotchety prideful 70-year-old widow who frequently finds fault with everyone around her. - 20 Once Again
- Tia and Tony hide out in a green-and-white Winnebago motor home owned by a crotchety widower named Jason O'Day (Eddie Albert). - Escape to Witch Mountain (1975 film)
- Believing Brink to be an ordinary stranger, the crotchety old Gramps orders mr Brink off the property. - On Borrowed Time
- However, Kiyo's crotchety mother-in-law conspires with her grandchildren to drive the Nakaokas out. - Barefoot Gen
- The man is crotchety and arthritic, demanding aspirin, Chinese food menu order numbers 27 and 53 and brown ale. - Skellig
Meaning of "crotchety" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "crotchety" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "crotchety" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "crotchety"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word crotchety below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.