How to use "culture" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "culture" in popular movie and book plots
- Sam introduces Buddhism as a culture jamming tool and strives to cripple the power of the gods with this "new" religion. - Lord of Light
- Because of the media coverage of the case, both patient and doctor become part of the popular culture of their time. - Zelig
- Here they spent several years, and Harrer describes the contemporary Tibetan culture in detail. - Seven Years in Tibet
- In the process they learn lessons each culture has to offer. - Old Enough
- Meanwhile, Marge attempts to stimulate Bart with a little culture by taking the family to the opera. - Bart the Genius
- The culture of ordinary day-to-day power in Dosadi is very violent. - The Dosadi Experiment
- Initially enslaved, he later comes to respect his captors' culture and gains their respect. - A Man Called Horse (short story)
- However, Frank's bitterness and cynicism return as he notices Susan beginning to adopt the pretensions of the university culture he despises. - Educating Rita
- Escalante seeks to change the school culture to help the students excel in academics. - Stand and Deliver
- Since the Zentradi's exposure to culture and to Lynn Minmay's songs, some of them become eager to join the humans. - The Super Dimension Fortress Macross
- He is thrown into mainstream culture and becomes a personal icon for many people. - Survivor (Palahniuk novel)
- There, he interrupts her lecture on the culture and downfall of Atlantis, and the two return to Sophia's apartment. - Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis
- But their victory came too late to save the doomed civilization, whose culture was reduced to ruin, though their floating continent remained. - Final Fantasy III
- A decadent but technologically advanced African culture keeps either uneducated or castrated whites as slaves. - Farnham's Freehold
- Second Foundation was hidden on Trantor, where, even in its dying days, the Empire's power and culture was strongest. - Foundation series
- They belong to a culture that spans the Universe, has achieved immortality, and can construct planets and traverse hyperspace. - The Wanderer (Leiber novel)
Meaning of "culture" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "culture" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "culture" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "culture"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word culture below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.