How to use "cumulative" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "cumulative" in popular movie and book plots
- The second approach is referred to as cumulative GC skew (CGC skew). - GC skew
- As Helen and Jacob have a tear-filled reunion, Klaatu's cumulative observations of humans convinces him to stop the swarm. - The Day the Earth Stood Still (2008 film)
- The quantile function is the inverse of the cumulative distribution function (probability that is less than or equal to some value). - Q–Q plot
- Only the cumulative effect of three interspersed explosions will provide sufficient force to alter the planet's orbit. - All the Weyrs of Pern
- The Weibull Plot is a plot of the empirical cumulative distribution function formula_56 of data on special axes in a type of Q-Q plot. - Weibull distribution
Meaning of "cumulative" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "cumulative" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "cumulative" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "cumulative"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word cumulative below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.