How to use "customer" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "customer" in popular movie and book plots
- Doug quickly asserts himself and bets Brian to show how he can 'pick up' a new customer named Bonnie, a wealthy older woman. - Cocktail (1988 film)
- One day a shady customer named Benny (Jay Mohr) shows interest in buying Paulie, thinking he could profit from the bird's ability to talk. - Paulie
- That night, he finds himself in the middle of a holdup in which the clerk, the robber and an armed customer are killed. - Boogie Nights
- The next day, her first customer offers her a $100 tip if she can make it to JFK Airport in fifteen minutes. - Taxi (2004 film)
- Soon after, Louis quarrels with customer Ascoyne D'Ascoyne, the banker's only child, who has him dismissed from his job. - Kind Hearts and Coronets
- Another regular customer is Burson Fouch (Dick Miller), who eats the plants he buys for lunch. - The Little Shop of Horrors
- One day, Mrs Hepworth, a rich customer of Hobson, demands to know who made her boots: it is Hobson's underpaid bootmaker, Will Mossop. - Hobson's Choice (play)
- When a customer called Pisken harasses Tampopo, Gorō invites him and his men to step outside. - Tampopo
- She receives unwelcome romantic advances from Robbie, a customer who teases her about her name. - Enough (film)
- They find Page, who tells them the customer was not Gruneman but an older man. - Klute
- Chow refuses and gives a counter offer, the option to be his customer for $10 each night. - 2046 (film)
- One night, Alex catches the eye of customer Nick Hurley (Michael Nouri), the owner of the steel mill where she works. - Flashdance
- A divorce seems imminent as he nurtures a closer relationship with a co-worker, TGA customer relations agent Tanya Livingston (Jean Seberg). - Airport (1970 film)
- When a rich customer comes into the shop, the girl briefly wonders if he is her mysterious benefactor. - City Lights
- He allows a customer to play "I'm My Own Grandpa" on the jukebox, having yelled at the customer for playing the song before he left. - All You Zombies
- In the morning, the socialite sets up her friend as Joe's next customer and it appears that his career is on its way. - Midnight Cowboy
Meaning of "customer" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "customer" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "customer" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "customer"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word customer below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.