How to use "daughter" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "daughter" in popular movie and book plots
- He brings Gulliver home and the farmer's daughter Glumdalclitch cares for Gulliver. - Gulliver's Travels
- In Mekare's absence, Maharet returns to watch over her daughter and her descendants. - The Queen of the Damned
- Robert realizes his daughter Caroline is a drug addict and is caught between his demanding new position and difficult family life. - Traffic (2000 film)
- Helena, the daughter of the president of a major industrial power, arrives at the island factory of Rossum's Universal Robots. - R.U.R.
- His daughter Rose takes her reluctant father to see a doctor, who sternly admonishes Alvin to give up tobacco. - The Straight Story
- Elizabeth was a moderate Protestant; she was the daughter of Anne Boleyn, who played a key role in the English Reformation in the 1520s. - House of Tudor
- Death takes Mort to his domain, where he meets Death's elderly manservant Albert, and his adopted daughter Ysabell. - Mort
- Aragorn is crowned Elessar, King of Arnor and Gondor, and weds Arwen, daughter of Elrond. - The Lord of the Rings
- One of the studs trips and rapes a daughter in front of the crowd, which laughs at her cries of pain. - Salò, or the 120 Days of Sodom
- The third story follows Daenerys Targaryen, daughter of the last Targaryen king of the Seven Kingdoms of Westeros. - A Song of Ice and Fire
- Disturbed by Alice's revelation, Bill is then called by the daughter of a patient who has just died. - Eyes Wide Shut
- He is revived by the aid of Erica Burgoyne (Nova Pilbeam), daughter of the local police Chief Constable. - Young and Innocent
- Rose, the daughter of the head migrant worker at the apple orchard, becomes pregnant by her father, and Homer performs an abortion on her. - The Cider House Rules
- Billy invisibly attends Louise's graduation, hoping for one last chance to help his daughter and redeem himself. - Carousel (musical)
- She arranges to leave her daughter with Laura and her father until she can return in three months. - Carmilla
- Representative Austin Stoneman (based on the Reconstruction-era Representative Thaddeus Stevens), his two sons, and his daughter Elsie. - The Birth of a Nation
Meaning of "daughter" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "daughter" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "daughter" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "daughter"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word daughter below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.