How to use "debacle" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "debacle" in popular movie and book plots
- Fallon strolled out to applause, making light jokes referencing the storied franchise's host debacle of four years prior. - Premiere (The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon)
- He imagines the debacle being analyzed by Privates McAuslan and Fletcher in Glesca dialect. - The Sheikh and the Dustbin
- The Dendarii flee the debacle and take Mark to Miles's parents on Barrayar. - Mirror Dance
- He is promptly fired by the environmental trust, but his TV debacle makes him a viral video hero to radical youth across the nation. - Freedom (Franzen novel)
- This debacle is truly an accident, but Monica walks out, hurt and disgusted. - The Carpetbaggers (film)
- Kane carefully explains that Moses has no other choice; that the foregoing debacle proves that Moses is unfit to live in the outside world. - Red (WildStorm)
- The debacle however, created suspicion among the Horde regarding Sylvanas’ loyalties. - World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King
- During the debacle another Templar, Wiegraf, converts into a Lucavi and escapes. - Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions
- Watkins recognizes Colvin's name from the Hamsterdam debacle and then the Deacon ushers him in. - That's Got His Own
- Counting one carrier lost earlier in the debacle at Viking, he has just seven ships left. - Downbelow Station
- Involving 4 women and a man, the operation was considered a complete debacle that ended with the members being found out. - No Deals, Mr. Bond
- Looking up at the tower, Duncan promises that such a tragic debacle will never happen again in the future. - The Towering Inferno
Meaning of "debacle" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "debacle" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "debacle" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "debacle"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word debacle below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.