How to use "debtor" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "debtor" in popular movie and book plots
- While travelling by train one day, he meets Mr Dengate, a former debtor to his deceased father. - Eve's Ransom
- Young-jae beats a debtor against Sang-hoon's wishes, and the debtor responds by hitting Sang-hoon with a hammer. - Breathless (2008 film)
- Petar chooses Miki for his associate, not knowing Miki is a debtor himself. - Did a Good Man Die?
- Once there, he claims to be a debtor of Ianulea's, presenting her with 100 gold coins and a deed to the Cuţitul de Argint vineyard. - Kir Ianulea
- In the sanatarium, his roommate is another debtor feigning madness, mr Bing (Sanders). - Five Golden Hours
- A stunned debtor wakes up and knocks Remy out. - Repo Men
- Max returns the $300, but his boss notices the discrepancy in the books and summons both Max and the debtor to his office. - In Praise of Pip
- He refuses leniency to a debtor who owes Scrooge money. - Scrooge (1951 film)
Meaning of "debtor" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "debtor" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "debtor" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "debtor"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word debtor below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.