How to use "decomposition" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "decomposition" in popular movie and book plots
- They observe the decomposition of the General's augmented parts. - The Revenge of Seven
- The victim is then buried alive and eaten only after decomposition has begun. - The Burrowers
- His decomposition becomes so severe that he can no longer bear to look at himself, so he overdoses with a bottle of chloroform. - I, Zombie
- When he finds that the rate of decomposition is not what he expects, he begins to stomp and crush her body to make some room. - Death in Brunswick
- Ever more deluded each passing day, Ezra digs up various bodies, restoring them from their decomposition and even using them as home decor. - Deranged (1974 film)
Meaning of "decomposition" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "decomposition" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "decomposition" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "decomposition"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word decomposition below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.