How to use "decry" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "decry" in popular movie and book plots
- and decry Hydra, in exchange for Coulson handing custody of Grant over to him. - A Fractured House
- Philisses enters and continues to decry his situation. - Love's Victory
- Soon, newspapers decry the terrible savagery besieging the town, and the police proceed to track down and arrest Dexter and some of his crew. - Just for the Hell of It
- Harmony Kendall uses the incident to decry the 'backlash' against vampires. - Predators and Prey
- While Henri continues to decry the possibility of true love he falls in love with Myriamme. - Moulin Rouge (1952 film)
Meaning of "decry" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "decry" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "decry" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "decry"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word decry below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.