How to use "deep" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "deep" in popular movie and book plots
- During a first attempt to make fire, Chuck receives a deep wound to his hand. - Cast Away
- For example, which end of an egg a person cracks becomes the basis of a deep political rift within that nation. - Gulliver's Travels
- Though a valid, Irene has a higher risk of heart failure that will prevent her from joining any deep space Gattaca mission. - Gattaca
- Nemo bows before the pictures of his wife and children and is plunged into deep depression after this encounter. - Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea
- While crossing the room, he trips on the hem of his robe and falls, his chin landing at the edge of a deep pit. - The Pit and the Pendulum
- Passing over the Misty Mountains, they are caught by goblins and driven deep underground. - The Hobbit
- They soon find Carol and David hiding deep inside the planetoid of Regula. - Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Despite Margaret's frequent exasperation with her husband's antics, the series shows that the couple have a deep affection for one another. - One Foot in the Grave
- Asuka loses her self-confidence following her defeat, and spirals into a deep depression. - Neon Genesis Evangelion
- He eventually gets his fix from Trevor and injects himself into a deep slumber. - Meet the Feebles
- After her soldiers had been turned to stone by Medusa, Palutena was defeated in battle and imprisoned deep inside the Palace in the Sky. - Kid Icarus
- When Marlow visits her, she is dressed in black and still deep in mourning, although it has been more than a year since Kurtz's death. - Heart of Darkness
- Aboard their ship in deep space, Nesmith goes through the motions of commanding the ship and asks to be returned home. - Galaxy Quest
- He concludes that Godzilla has been disturbed from its deep underwater natural habitat by underwater hydrogen bomb testing. - Godzilla (1954 film)
- Titorelli turns out to be an official painter of portraits for the court (an inherited position), and has a deep understanding of the process. - The Trial
- At this he fled deep into the woods, and doing so he came upon a pond and, seeing his reflection, groaned. - Actaeon
Meaning of "deep" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "deep" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "deep" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "deep"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word deep below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.