How to use "degenerate" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "degenerate" in popular movie and book plots
- However, things go to worse when the clones start to degenerate and Adam must return them to the tanning bed, before it's too late. - Splitting Adam (film)
- If the infected miss even a single dose, they quickly and irrevocably degenerate to a feral zombie state. - The Returned (2013 film)
- All goes well until the first generation of clones turn nineteen and degenerate into bestial killers. - Blood of the Beast
- Frank, a degenerate gambler, asks Bathsheba for £20 and she refuses, saying the money is for farm expenses. - Far from the Madding Crowd (2015 film)
- He seeks revenge on his awful degenerate wife (Bouchier) and the man he was accused of murdering. - Murder in Reverse
- Space Invaders start to shoot downwards; on contact, the projectiles cause a delivery truck and two taxis to degenerate into pixels. - Pixels (2010 film)
- He becomes a lazy, degenerate and unscrupulous good-for-nothing, no different from those he looked down on early in his life. - Rickshaw Boy
- Publicly quiet but privately vengeful, her animated beasts degenerate others into their ugliest forms. - Drawn By Pain
- Mike (Kane Picoy), a degenerate gambler. - Double Down (2001 film)
- A trumpeteer sounds a call, but things degenerate into a jazz band. - Confederate Honey
- The degenerate "Star Folk" and their culture arouse little interest among the flourishing interstellar human culture. - The Ballad of Beta-2
- However, the creatures degenerate instead of evolve and they find a physical way to leave rather than a meta-physical one. - Stone Island (comics)
- Instead of a government, America is run by an organization called the Merchants, who exploit the degenerate remains of society. - Parasite (film)
- Faced with such bounty though, they degenerate into a drunken, riotous bunch, partying to the strains of Handel's Messiah. - Viridiana
- At the same time, she learns her father is a degenerate gambler in jail for debt, and her uncle loses her capital in a failed investment. - Gai-Jin
- One of her trainers, Amande (Jeanne Moreau), transforms her from a degenerate drug addict to a beautiful femme fatale. - Nikita (film)
Meaning of "degenerate" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "degenerate" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "degenerate" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "degenerate"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word degenerate below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.