How to use "degree" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "degree" in popular movie and book plots
- Boris and Sonja debate the matter with some degree of philosophical double-talk, and Boris reluctantly goes along with it. - Love and Death
- A man named Adam Grant is being judged for the crime of murder in the first degree and he is found guilty. - Shadow Play (1986 The Twilight Zone episode)
- He becomes friends with Sybelle and Benji and ultimately falls in love with them, showing to a certain degree a lolita complex. - The Vampire Armand
- Katerina (Vera Alentova) is a serious, upstanding woman who strives to earn her chemistry degree while working at a factory. - Moscow Does Not Believe in Tears
- His father's physical health has deteriorated under the strain, as to some degree has the happiness of the Winslows' home. - The Winslow Boy
- The virus allows Bastion a degree of mental control over the revived corpses. - X-Force
- In 1971, a policeman catches Elmo McElroy, a recent college graduate with a degree in pharmacology, smoking marijuana. - The 51st State
- Despite a degree in music education, she has little experience in actual music teaching, but she's taken on as a substitute violin teacher. - Music of the Heart
- There is a high degree of player influence on the game world, and the existence of multiple solutions to problems. - Geneforge (series)
- The humans are divided into two groups based mainly on the degree of xenophobia they had exhibited during the journey. - Rama Revealed
- Thus he wants her to get an advanced degree and go into some always-needed occupation like science or medicine. - The Sky So Big and Black
- Grenouille however now realizes how much he hates people, and that even this degree of control does not make him happy. - Perfume (novel)
- Bugs refuses, even suntanning under the light Hugo uses in an attempt via the third degree to find out where the money is hidden. - Racketeer Rabbit
- Charles struggles his way to a second-rate medical degree and becomes an in the Public Health Service. - Madame Bovary
- Out of a job, Goofy is forced to finish his 4th and last year of college to obtain a degree before he is able to find new employment. - An Extremely Goofy Movie
- With some degree of decency restored, Lydia visits Elizabeth and tells her that Mr Darcy was at the wedding. - Pride and Prejudice
Meaning of "degree" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "degree" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "degree" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "degree"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word degree below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.