How to use "delectable" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "delectable" in popular movie and book plots
- She falls inside, only to discover it is a vast world filled with anthropomorphic toys and delectable treats. - Destination: Imagination
- Woody immediately prepares for a delectable treat by putting on his napkin, and he goes to the arbor to sample the trees. - Tree's a Crowd
- Hank and Drover receive the corncobs, while Pete gets the more delectable scraps. - The Curse of the Incredible Priceless Corncob
- A sleeping Spike (who holds a rifle) senses the delectable piece of meat, and sleepwalks after the steak. - Tops with Pops
- A sleeping Spike, holding a shotgun in his arms, senses the delectable piece of meat, and sleepwalks after the steak. - Love That Pup
Meaning of "delectable" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "delectable" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "delectable" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "delectable"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word delectable below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.