How to use "delusion" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "delusion" in popular movie and book plots
- She explains to Gus and Karin that his delusion is a manifestation of an underlying problem that needs to be addressed. - Lars and the Real Girl
- Stan's particular delusion is that he thinks he's Napoleon. - Nuts in May (film)
- She tries to convince her mother to come out of such a delusion but to no avail. - Naayi Neralu
- If so, it is a delusion Mason shares. - Death Ship (The Twilight Zone)
- When Delano approached, the freed slaves set up the delusion that the surviving whites were still in charge. - Benito Cereno
- Melanie then defies her own delusion of continual winter and makes the decision to determine her own fate. - The Dust Factory
- Her husband thinks it's all a delusion brought on by her alcoholism. - 8 Heads in a Duffel Bag
- This delusion makes up the song "Once Upon Your Dead Body" on the Good Apollo album. - Good Apollo, I'm Burning Star IV, Volume One: From Fear Through the Eyes of Madness (comics)
- The Captain it is shown is under the delusion that Jill is his deceased wife Beatrice, who he believes has returned to him. - City Under the Sea
- Under the delusion that he is helping Adne take a trip, Forrester places the Sirian in control of a spacecraft. - The Age of the Pussyfoot
- Phyllis seeks help from the family doctor, who informs her that it's most likely a delusion manifested by stress. - What's in the Box
- Is this just a paranoid delusion or is there an alien face behind the doctor's mask. - Beyond the Veil (The Outer Limits)
- Viennese psychiatrist dr Oro Myicin arrives to begin treating Elmer's delusion and is stunned to see Bugs instead. - Hare Brush
- Sean writes a long letter apologizing to Anna, wondering why he had the delusion of being her husband. - Birth (film)
- This delusion lasts until he falls down a hole, hitting his head. - The Old Man of Lochnagar
- His father has been in an asylum for six years and suffers from the delusion that he is one of Mussolini’s top aides. - The Conformist
Meaning of "delusion" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "delusion" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "delusion" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "delusion"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word delusion below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.