How to use "demeanor" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "demeanor" in popular movie and book plots
- The authorities are suspicious of John's calm demeanor and lack of participation in the search effort. - In the Lake of the Woods
- Vic immediately regrets the tactic, and Lash's wounded demeanor makes him feel even shabbier. - The Hucksters
- She explains the situation and is relieved by Lance’s calm demeanor and support. - Head Above Water
- Dalton gets dressed down by a superior at the FBI, although he retains a smug demeanor not unlike Wiseman's. - Metal Gear Acid 2
- Despite their claims, it is their frightening appearance and demeanor which primarily makes the Matoran natives fall into the Piraka's plot. - Bionicle Legends
- Periodically Yvgenie's shy demeanor is replaced by Chernevog's commanding presence. - Yvgenie
- Although her demeanor and style of communicating are similar to her brother's, she can evade the few instances of trouble presented her. - Outer Dark
- At midnight, Gorca (Boris Karloff) returns to the cottage with a sour demeanor and unkempt appearance. - Black Sabbath (film)
- He spots a limping, quiet man around the village, who is somehow compelling in his demeanor and carriage. - Ethan Frome
- Buddy wows the crowd with his jazzy, breezy musical delivery and poised demeanor at the Purple Pit, a nightclub where the students hang out. - The Nutty Professor
- However, Harold's cranky demeanor and Andy's passive, cheerful attitude prove to mesh well, and the two begin a friendly rivalry. - Everwood
- Kenneth agrees Leslie loves toys and his work, but his childlike demeanor would not help him to be a successful business leader. - Toys (film)
- Claus' strained relationship with his wife and his cold and haughty personal demeanor lead most people to conclude that he is guilty. - Reversal of Fortune
- Cronauer's attitude and demeanor contrasts sharply with many staff members. - Good Morning, Vietnam
- Antonietta is surprised by his demeanor and, unaware of his sexual orientation, flirts and dances the rumba with him. - A Special Day
- His intelligence, insistence on following regulations, and cold demeanor contribute to his isolation from other officers. - L.A. Confidential (film)
Meaning of "demeanor" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "demeanor" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "demeanor" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "demeanor"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word demeanor below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.