How to use "democracy" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "democracy" in popular movie and book plots
- Amidst the resulting chaos and general panic, democracy collapsed and a totalitarian cabal seized power. - The Last Chase
- Now, with the return of democracy to the country, both have remained friends, but married to other people, and now become lovers. - Unfinished Business (1977 film)
- An experiment in democracy is taking place in Wuhan, China. - Please Vote for Me
- They have changed the monarchy into a democracy by melting the crown down into many small crowns, one for each person. - The Crown Snatchers
- Their debates over human nature and religion reach to the morality of democracy and capitalism. - Clarel
- The narrator explains that this is because in a democracy the people as a whole are involved in the decision to fight. - The Battle of Britain
- The Act party encourages democracy as it follows Jeremy Bentham’s ideas of having everyone’s opinions count equally in government. - The Curious Enlightenment of Professor Caritat
- She dissolves the democracy and secures indefinite, sole rule over the entire world. - Gallifrey: Imperiatrix
- She tells of the day when democracy falls and the President becomes the Imperiatrix. - Gallifrey: Insurgency
- They are then told that democracy has kicked in and the war is over, thus meaning all the soldiers can return to the United States. - Saving Private Brian
- They all decide democracy is the best means and decide to hold an election where the winner gets the money. - Parakh (1960 film)
- Following a civil war that saw the use of nuclear weapons, China has become a democracy and is now known as the "Chinese Federation". - World War Z
- Luis meanwhile becomes connected with the plot to seize the presidential palace, kill Batista, and restore democracy to Cuba. - The Lost City (2005 film)
- But he protests the idea "all man is same", insisting that Marxism affirms the priority of workers, and democracy that of personal dignity. - The Setting Sun
- Edmund escaped the island to avoid a trial and the island eventually became a democracy with Richard as the elected president. - Guiding Light (2000–09)
- The men of the 35th befriend peasants and the ideas of liberty, democracy and freedom spread. - Rally Cry
Meaning of "democracy" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "democracy" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "democracy" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "democracy"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word democracy below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.