How to use "desirable" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "desirable" in popular movie and book plots
- This artifact has healing powers and is a highly desirable item. - Twins Mission
- So instead they make servitude desirable under the cover of religion. - A New Life (The Outer Limits)
- In the aftermath, Sharky is demoted to vice-squad, which is considered the least desirable assignment in the police department. - Sharky's Machine (film)
- He had been demoted repeatedly to ever less desirable beats thanks to the boys' escaping from him. - Buck Privates Come Home
- Bernard convinces him that neither are particularly desirable and starts steering him in the direction of 10 Downing Street. - Party Games (Yes Minister)
- A minister's absence is highly desirable as it apparently enables the country to be run properly with the minimum of interference. - A Question of Loyalty
- She advises Anna to keep away from George, which causes Anna to think of George as a "bad boy", thus making George desirable to her. - The Little Kicks
- He throws friendship aside for a desirable woman (Roxy), who he believes, is his stepping stone to success. - Pyaar Mein Kabhi Kabhi
- Drake assumed a female gryphon would want a feather painting session in order to make herself more desirable to a male gryphon. - The Black Gryphon
- The soul of an innocent girl is a desirable item. - Soul Trade
- One character remarks that the lighter the skin, the more desirable an African American woman is. - Shuffle Along
- When she runs out, Bradley follows her into the water, where finally comes to view her as a desirable young woman. - Age of Consent (film)
- The Cutlers politely accept another, less desirable cabin, and so the two couples become acquainted. - Niagara (film)
- By this time, Milvain already has detected a more desirable target for marriage: Amy Reardon. - New Grub Street
- Meanwhile, Gin Sling is informed that she must move her establishment to the much less desirable Chinese sector. - The Shanghai Gesture
- Karin, newly returned to Germany after residing in Sydney for five years, is a desirable 23-year-old woman. - The Bitter Tears of Petra von Kant
Meaning of "desirable" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "desirable" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "desirable" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "desirable"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word desirable below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.