How to use "development" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "development" in popular movie and book plots
- To reduce the influence of life, the cosmocrats have stopped their programs that encourage the development of life and intelligence. - Perry Rhodan
- A group of tanuki are threatened by a gigantic suburban development project called New Tama, in the Tama Hills on the outskirts of Tokyo. - Pom Poko
- The main plot line follows Paul's development from an uncritical cog in the system to one of its outspoken critics. - Player Piano (novel)
- It was meant to accompany the game's release, but was published in 2006 after development halted. - StarCraft: Ghost
- The Chimeron Queen supports this development with the equivalent of royal jelly given to bees. - Delta and the Bannermen
- Meanwhile, the woman's escort observes this development with disapproval. - Two Arabian Knights
- Season One focuses on the development of Sydney's character, and allows the audience to become familiar with her. - Alias (TV series)
- This will result in the formation of billions of planets and the development of life upon some of them. - Lensman series
- With Hoborg lifeless, any further development of the Neverhood ground to a halt. - The Neverhood
- Scaroth's body returns to the present as the ship attempts to take off and explodes, assuring the development of life on Earth. - City of Death
- Palafox looks upon this development with indulgence, failing to realize the tremendous long-term significance. - The Languages of Pao
- He convinces Beaky to finance a hugely speculative land development scheme. - Suspicion (1941 film)
- The claws' development program has evolved to develop sophisticated robots, indistinguishable from humans, designed to infiltrate and kill. - Second Variety
- The inclusion of martial arts as a feature of "jianghu" was a recent development in the early 20th century. - Wuxia
- Gregory lives with another scientist, Candi Long, who is working on adaptive optics for use in the development of laser weaponry. - The Cardinal of the Kremlin
- He was also in charge of the Wehrmacht penal system, and controlled the development of Wehrmacht armaments until January 1945. - Heinrich Himmler
Meaning of "development" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "development" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "development" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "development"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word development below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.