How to use "dictation" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "dictation" in popular movie and book plots
- Awad's Muslim followers admire his illiteracy, and he is well known to have scribes to take dictation for him. - The Better Angels
- The dictation scenes are interrupted by long flashback scenes showing how the investigation proceeded. - Parole, Inc.
- They are having problems teaching a secretarial student, named Maizie (Dorothea Kent) who cannot spell, take dictation or type. - More Than a Secretary
- Charles de Berlaymont, sharing the opinion with Willem the Silent, opposes the Spanish dictation and introduces the 'honorary title' Geuzen. - Nederland en Oranje
- He persuades her to take dictation of a quite dark poem describing drowning. - Dark Harbor
- In the opening, Kolchak is sitting on the bed of a sleazy hotel room, listening to a replay of his dictation on his portable tape recorder. - The Night Stalker (1972 film)
- Gregory explains to his wife that any character that he describes into his dictation machine will appear according to his description. - A World of His Own
- The dying man tells Anna to take dictation from the prince, and instructs the boy to give orders as if he were King. - The King and I
Meaning of "dictation" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "dictation" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "dictation" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "dictation"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word dictation below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.