How to use "difficult" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "difficult" in popular movie and book plots
- Prior eventually regains his voice, but remains a difficult patient for Rivers avoiding any discussion of his war memories. - Regeneration (novel)
- An indiscretion with a mobile phone and an answering machine leads him into some difficult and frightening situations. - Dead Air
- During the filming of Wayne's World, Wayne and Garth find it difficult to adjust to the professional studio environment. - Wayne's World (film)
- Nobody in New York wants to hire him anymore because he is difficult to work with. - Tootsie
- After a difficult search she finds a job as a waitress, but she worries that it is beneath her middle-class station. - Mildred Pierce
- After nearly 40 years' imprisonment, he finds the transition to life "outside" a difficult process. - Rita Hayworth and Shawshank Redemption
- He gives the boy the surname Adverse in acknowledgement of the difficult life he has led. - Anthony Adverse
- Note that certain parts of the Julia set are quite difficult to access with the reverse Julia algorithm. - Julia set
- Unfortunately for Bartlebooth, Winckler's puzzles become increasingly difficult and Bartlebooth himself becomes blind. - Life a User's Manual
- The Queen, a figure difficult to please, introduces her trademark phrase "Off with her head. - Alice's Adventures in Wonderland
- Housing is scarce in the city, but it is particularly difficult for Goldman, since not all landlords will rent to a Jewish family. - Gentleman's Agreement
- Robert realizes his daughter Caroline is a drug addict and is caught between his demanding new position and difficult family life. - Traffic (2000 film)
- Robin is confounded by difficult questions while Galahad gives a wrong answer to an easy question, and both are hurled into a chasm. - Monty Python and the Holy Grail
- But he finds it difficult to imagine being alone again. - My Fair Lady
- They often discuss the difficult financial situation they find themselves in now that Gregor can't provide for them. - The Metamorphosis
- The attorney tells him that he can prepare a brief for, but since the charge is unknown and the rules are unknown, it is difficult work. - The Trial
Meaning of "difficult" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "difficult" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "difficult" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "difficult"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word difficult below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.