How to use "disarray" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "disarray" in popular movie and book plots
- Geetha notices that the house is in complete disarray due to the servants' lethargy; she rouses them spurs them into action. - Uyarndha Ullam
- The lives of several friends are thrown into disarray by the machinations of Julius King. - A Fairly Honourable Defeat
- At Joel's apartment, she finds the whole place in disarray and an eerie sign painted in the wall of both the super's and his brother's flats. - The Possession of Joel Delaney
- He learns that the cause of their disarray is the arrival of a foreign army, sent by some of his brother princes to the relief of Othman. - The Revolt of Islam
- The year is 1492 and Europe is in disarray as nations go to war and kingdoms rise and fall. - The Queen of Spain's Beard
- As the novel opens, things are in disarray in the Familias Regnant. - Winning Colors (novel)
- Scarpetta's investigations are hampered by Marcus's ineptness and the disarray of her former lab. - Trace (novel)
- Manohar's first movie project is in disarray and he is thrown out. - Kandukondain Kandukondain
- Meanwhile, Butters, in his evil alter-ego persona Professor Chaos, is trying to figure out a way to bring disarray to the town. - Simpsons Already Did It
- When the third volume begins, the regul are in a state of disarray as a result of the assassination. - The Faded Sun Trilogy
- Konstantin pleads with her to stay, but she is in such disarray that his pleading means nothing. - The Seagull
- But her life is still in disarray as she uses drugs to help her feel better. - Scarlet Diva
- As the tornado dissipates, the seasons of Holodrum fall into disarray and change rapidly. - The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons and Oracle of Ages
- Both are reported dead, but their families are in such disarray that no one can be notified. - War and Peace
- A rival gang headed by "Schemer" Burns takes advantage of the disarray resulting from Nathan's death, precipitating a gang war. - The Public Enemy
- The Nazgûl perish, and Sauron's armies are thrown into such disarray that Aragorn's forces emerge victorious. - The Lord of the Rings
Meaning of "disarray" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "disarray" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "disarray" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "disarray"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word disarray below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.