How to use "discernible" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "discernible" in popular movie and book plots
- However, he finds that Ying-ru has no discernible routine. - The Tenants Downstairs
- For no discernible reason, scientist Walt Sherill is assaulted and viciously beaten by a group of well-dressed young men. - 13 West Street
- Unlike other anti-Tom novels, The Black Gauntlet does not have a discernible narrative. - The Black Gauntlet: A Tale of Plantation Life in South Carolina
- After several months of being sick in bed for no discernible reason that doctors can figure out, she suddenly regains her strength. - Mrs. Soffel
- defense budget is the largest in history, while there is no discernible social safety net any longer. - A Planet for the President
Meaning of "discernible" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "discernible" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "discernible" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "discernible"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word discernible below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.