How to use "disguise" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "disguise" in popular movie and book plots
- Badroulbadour falls for his disguise and commands the "woman" to stay in her palace in case of any illnesses. - Aladdin
- However, by election time the popularity of a left-wing coalition of former president Hernán Siles was such that nothing could disguise it. - Hugo Banzer
- The chorus enters, still in disguise and on their way home from the assembly, trying not to draw attention to themselves. - Assemblywomen
- Complaining of weak eyes he wore a pair of green spectacles, the true purpose of which was to disguise his eyes as he searched for the letter. - The Purloined Letter
- Drummond manages to disguise himself as Travers; the crooks take him back, along with Phyllis. - Bulldog Drummond (1929 film)
- As Halpern, she wrote books to disguise the Savannah side of her troubled life. - The Prince of Tides
- His disguise fools his pursuers, who pass him by. - The Thirty-Nine Steps
- Following them, Sam and Max disguise themselves as a bigfoot to enter the party. - Sam & Max Hit the Road
- However, on the third (or only) night, she loses track of the time and must flee the castle before her disguise vanishes. - Cinderella
- (a light disguise for Bensons, where Sayers worked) to investigate a mystery and avert a scandal. - Murder Must Advertise
- This younger sister dresses as a man to make her delivery, but her disguise is discovered, and it arouses her recipient's amorous attention. - Hua Mulan
- Jiko-bō's men disguise themselves in boar skins and trick the rampaging Okkoto into leading them to the Forest Spirit. - Princess Mononoke
- The trio disguise themselves as Klansmen and attempt to rescue Tommy. - O Brother, Where Art Thou?
- Director Masato Kato originally planned for Magus to appear in disguise as Guile, but scrapped the idea due to plot difficulties. - Chrono Cross
- The next morning, Barry, under disguise as the Chevalier, is escorted from Prussian territory by Captain Potzdorf and other Prussian officers. - Barry Lyndon
- Hapgood, however, sees through her disguise and wants to question her first. - Anyone Can Whistle
Meaning of "disguise" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "disguise" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "disguise" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "disguise"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word disguise below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.