How to use "dispatch" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "dispatch" in popular movie and book plots
- Each of the Seven, addicted to the corrupting power of the Mace, dispatch their best warriors to kill Asmodeus and steal his power. - Mace: The Dark Age
- Realizing that they have been found the gang begin to dispatch the bosses' henchmen. - Exiled
- Caught by surprise, the United States sends Jefferson and Task Force Talon commandos to assist local military forces to dispatch the invaders. - Act of War: Direct Action
- The JSDF dispatch several fighter jets to fight Godzilla but are wiped out. - Godzilla, Mothra and King Ghidorah: Giant Monsters All-Out Attack
- Arrested by Popil, Lecter is soon freed when popular support for his dispatch of war criminals combines with a lack of hard evidence. - Hannibal Rising
- The police dispatch a squad car with the ransom money, but it crashes. - The Taking of Pelham One Two Three (1974 film)
- Qualen orders his men to split up, allowing Gabe to dispatch two more of Qualen's men. - Cliffhanger (film)
- Jacob changes, but Scott hesitates to dispatch his father, allowing Jacob to bite Scott. - From Dusk till Dawn
- They dispatch Finlay Perkin (Clive Revill), a dour Scottish accountant, to audit Venneford's books. - Centennial (miniseries)
- Worf and the arrival of Kurn's fleet dispatch the attackers. - Redemption (Star Trek: The Next Generation)
- When the Red Army command learns of König's mission, they dispatch König's former student Koulikov (Ron Perlman) to help Vasili kill him. - Enemy at the Gates
- Rooney reluctantly allows Nitti to dispatch assassin Harlen Maguire, who is also a crime scene photographer, to kill Sullivan. - Road to Perdition
- When Fell, who is Kane's brother Hudson, was dispatched back to America, Kane received the dispatch by accident. - The Ninth Configuration
- They dispatch the resourceful Fulvius again as a spy in Carthage to observe its defenses. - Cabiria
- After the animals dispatch the thieves, they take the ill-gotten gains back to their master so he can rebuild. - Town Musicians of Bremen
- He stores his news dispatch in his brother's jacket. - Under the Volcano
Meaning of "dispatch" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "dispatch" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "dispatch" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "dispatch"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word dispatch below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.