How to use "dogged" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "dogged" in popular movie and book plots
- Estlin must confront whether his dogged pursuit of truth helps or hinders his attempt to find a place in the world. - The Unidentified
- As Raghupati Naidu is peace-loving, his village is dogged by the misdeeds of goons from the neighboring village. - Ezhumalai
- Both families have deep Texas bloodlines and both characters possess gritty and dogged appearances and mannerisms. - Why Are We in Vietnam?
- The trio immediately set out in Wheeler’s sailing yacht, relentlessly dogged by the Navy watchdogs assigned to watch over Richard. - The Doombolt Chase
- As Raghupati Naidu is peace-loving, his village is dogged by the misdeeds of goons from the neighboring village. - Narasimha Naidu
- In the face of their dogged pursuit, Brazil has gone underground. - The Return of Nathan Brazil
- The first phase of the adventure is dogged by danger. - The Animals of Farthing Wood (book)
- Though a natural athlete, Peter spends most of the book having renounced gifts of the body in his dogged pursuit of spiritual growth. - The Brothers K
- The two are dogged at every step by pirates from the Sunqar who believe their true goal is to disrupt the pirates' smuggling operation. - The Hand of Zei
- Along the way, the Emerson family is dogged by a series of mysterious events ranging from strange pranks to near-fatal accidents. - Children of the Storm
- While the book ends with Ripley happily rich, it also suggests that he may forever be dogged by paranoia. - The Talented Mr. Ripley
- The only thing keeping Stowe from total collapse is his dogged pursuit of Callahan. - Until Death
- On their way home they are dogged by suspicious types. - Psmith, Journalist
- Pursuing the case with dogged determination, the obsessed Warne is eventually suspended from the police force while on the case. - Nocturne (film)
- Meanwhile, with their dogged pursuit to uncover the truth, both Bancroft and Price are targeted by the government. - Hangar 18 (film)
- Kelly eventually leaves Power and returns to his family's settlement, where he is shown making dogged attempts to live an honest lifestyle. - True History of the Kelly Gang
Meaning of "dogged" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "dogged" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "dogged" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "dogged"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word dogged below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.