How to use "domestic" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "domestic" in popular movie and book plots
- Condon's book describes the numerous intertwined threads of the conspiracy, from the Mafia, Cuba, even possible domestic police connections. - Winter Kills
- Cobb also rapidly runs through domestic workers, hiring and firing them in quick succession. - Cobb (film)
- She is a free spirit who appears to be mentally unbalanced and who is slowly being suffocated by domestic torpor and encroaching age. - Blue Sky (film)
- Maurice and Monica also experience domestic tensions. - Secrets & Lies (film)
- Gradually, this turns to a perverse domestic war. - Viper in the Fist
- He argues that they should bear the higher freight charge of 30¢ for livestock, rather than the lower 25¢ for domestic pets. - Pigs Is Pigs
- He is the last of the original domestic staff to remain at the house. - The Owl Service
- Juanita's loyal domestic staff, Carlotta and Pablo Mendoza, pose as picnickers and photograph the missiles. - Topaz (1969 film)
- Any female student who comes to live with, rather than work for, them is made to baby-sit and perform domestic chores. - The History Man
- The ensuing squabble builds into a delirious domestic fit. - Amarcord
- Other versions involve at least one wild, non-livestock animal, such as a lizard, helping the domestic animals out in dispatching the thieves. - Town Musicians of Bremen
- Asked by mrs Ward to come inside and warm up, Hannah sees they are struggling financially and are in need of some domestic help. - White Banners
- Many of these robots are domestic servants meant to interact with humans, so they are built in "man's own image" (a humanoid form). - The Animatrix
- She scolds him about avoiding domestic issues and implores him to eliminate Rasputin and to send Alexandra to Livadia in the Crimea. - Nicholas and Alexandra
- Midway through the film, Richard kills Frank during a confrontation at Natalie's house following a domestic dispute. - In the Bedroom
- She took part in law, economics, politics and governmental issues both domestic and abroad. - House of Tudor
Meaning of "domestic" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "domestic" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "domestic" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "domestic"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word domestic below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.