How to use "dragnet" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "dragnet" in popular movie and book plots
- As the police dragnet begins to close in, the suspect is always faster than the police. - S.I.U. (film)
- When a black market dragnet lands Lise in jail, she is humiliated because now she (like Jean Valjean) is branded a "criminal for life". - Act of Love (1953 film)
- A dragnet for him begins. - The Lawless
- As the police dragnet closes in, Catherine and Beauvoir have their final showdown. - Deadly Circuit
- The dragnet has many smugglers arrested. - Contraband (1980 film)
- Rangarao is the brother of Chinna Rao (Bhupinder Singh), a criminal who was caught in the police dragnet with Rajaram's help and later died. - Annayya (2000 film)
- The film continues with a dragnet and chase through the drainage tunnels. - He Walked by Night
- Still in the form of a werewolf, Tony watches as the dragnet looks for him, but is surprised by a dog and ends up killing it. - I Was a Teenage Werewolf
- Renda is advised to fly to Mexico to elude a police dragnet looking for him, but he wants revenge. - Mr. Majestyk
- While Roy and Marie leave town, a dragnet is put out for him, identifying him to the public as "Mad Dog Roy Earle". - High Sierra (film)
- Reilly was identified as a leader, and a dragnet ensued. - Sidney Reilly
- Many conspirators were arrested and the dragnet expanded to thousands. - 20 July plot
Meaning of "dragnet" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "dragnet" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "dragnet" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "dragnet"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word dragnet below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.