How to use "drudge" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "drudge" in popular movie and book plots
- He leaves Ella in the care of an aunt, a sour old person who runs a boarding house, who promptly makes a drudge out of the girl. - The City of Her Dreams
- Squeers and Nickleby arrive at Dotheboys Hall, met by Smike, the broken-down sad drudge of the school. - Nicholas Nickleby (1912 film)
- Worse, Marge has become an overtired, overworked drudge as a result. - Lisa Simpson, This Isn't Your Life
- Tina (Marion Davies) is the drudge of the Red Mill Tavern in Holland. - The Red Mill (film)
- Too restless to live her fate as a drudge and too proud to accept the inevitable abuse that accompanies it after the Dame's death, Luck runs. - Firethorn (novel)
Meaning of "drudge" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "drudge" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "drudge" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "drudge"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word drudge below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.