How to use "dune" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "dune" in popular movie and book plots
- After a waterhole is poisoned, the expedition has to cross a dune sea to reach the next waterhole ahead of the poisoners. - Tripoli (film)
- The three humans pursue the escaping animals by dune buggy and motorcycles. - SeeFood
- After making love on a dune they find out that their vehicle does not start. - Fata Morgana (2007 film)
- Bent on revenge, Chuck steals a dune buggy, chases them, and kills both Sandra and the driver. - I Spit on Your Corpse
- Tracy, a waitress, drives up a red dune buggy to a diner where she works. - Satan's Sadists
- Jake immediately snatches Wexler's pistol and grabbing Peggy, tumbles down a sand dune into a canyon with her. - The Law and Jake Wade
- Smith crashes into a sand dune and his truck explodes, but the SPV collides with a set of oil tanks, fatally injuring Scarlet. - Fire at Rig 15
- The series ends on a shockingly tragic note as Flipper accidentally becomes beached on a sand dune and is unable to free himself. - Flipper (1995 TV series)
- One day an old friend, Rogério, returns from the big city to work giving dune buggy rides along the coast. - Sonhos de Peixe
- Jan is executed at the Waalsdorpervlakte dune area. - Soldier of Orange
- One morning, using an improvised grappling hook, he escapes from the sand dune and runs away, with the villagers soon giving chase. - Woman in the Dunes
- Rand is becoming hypnotized by the dunes and refuses to move from the dune he is standing on or drink water. - Beachworld
Meaning of "dune" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "dune" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "dune" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "dune"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word dune below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.