How to use "dynamite" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "dynamite" in popular movie and book plots
- The mouse retaliates at the robot cat, which flawless being unaffected by a bowling ball, a flamethrowing boiler, dynamite and a pistol shot. - Mouse Menace
- From the money Jean buys dynamite to finish the well, but in his first blast is hit by a flying rock and falls into the cavity. - Jean de Florette
- The plan is to wire the storm drain tunnels beneath their street with dynamite to intercept FTI's construction equipment. - Hey Arnold!: The Movie
- The Cadet comes out and gives a stick of dynamite to Marvin, claiming it is a birthday present. - Duck Dodgers in the 24½th Century
- Boris then discovers lit dynamite in the taxi, and that the driver is actually a dummy. - Boris and Natasha: The Movie
- Bert ducks into his shell in the nick of time, as the dynamite goes off and blows up both the monkey and the tree in which he is sitting. - Duck and Cover (film)
- Jessie charges the gun with a stick of dynamite destroying the gun and killing some of Graham's troops. - Posse (1993 film)
- English planes parachute-drop small packages containing dynamite sticks and chocolates all around the town. - The Moon Is Down
- Patrick intends to blow up the Filtration Plant with dynamite and Caravaggio's help. - In the Skin of a Lion
- Next, Bugs switches Rocky's cigarette with a dynamite stick. - Bugsy and Mugsy
- In April 1985, a Canadian familiar with blasting was asked by Reyat how much dynamite it would take to blow up a tree stump. - Air India Flight 182
- On the second train robbery, Butch uses too much dynamite to blow open the safe, blowing up the baggage car. - Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid
- The lawmen throw dynamite sticks at the warehouse where Burdette and his men are based, shooting the sticks to explode them. - Rio Bravo (film)
- Moments later, Menzies enters the bathroom and announces that two sticks of dynamite were found in the same shoebox. - Touch of Evil
- As the team debate MacReady's fate, he breaks in and threatens to destroy the station with a bundle of dynamite if they attack him. - The Thing (1982 film)
- Once through the tollbooth, the raiders attack the fake town populated with dummies, which are boobytrapped with dynamite bombs. - Blazing Saddles
Meaning of "dynamite" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "dynamite" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "dynamite" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "dynamite"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word dynamite below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.