How to use "dysentery" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "dysentery" in popular movie and book plots
- He collapses from dysentery and soon learns that the local cacique, Don Fernando, is leaving for Granada with his wife. - Al sur de Granada
- However, many men get diseases such as dysentery and die in the camp. - Soldier's Heart (Paulsen novel)
- With disease and death already frequent on board the ship, dysentery then strikes. - Sacred Hunger
- The journey becomes treacherous and Burke's dysentery is getting worse. - Kokoda (film)
- In Mexico City Sal becomes ill from dysentery and is "delirious and unconscious". - On the Road
Meaning of "dysentery" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "dysentery" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "dysentery" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "dysentery"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word dysentery below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.