How to use "dystopia" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "dystopia" in popular movie and book plots
- The album begins with a description of a dystopia ruled by Doctor Wily and his army of robots ("Hope Rides Alone"). - The Protomen (album)
- ), Alison's 'childhood' seems a dystopia conjured from the darkest archetypes of the imagination. - Beyond Black
- The novel explores the events before and during the ensuing struggle between the two nations, pitting utopia and dystopia against each other. - The Fifth Sacred Thing
- After swatting a mosquito, he returns to the present to find a dystopia where Ned Flanders is a dictator of the world. - Treehouse of Horror V
- The plot largely revolves around events in and around Haven City, a dystopia ruled by Baron Praxis and his Krimzon Guard law enforcers. - Jak II
- In the near future, Detroit, Michigan is a dystopia and on the verge of total collapse due to financial ruin and a high crime rate. - RoboCop
Meaning of "dystopia" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "dystopia" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "dystopia" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "dystopia"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word dystopia below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.