How to use "eagle" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "eagle" in popular movie and book plots
- He then transformed into an eagle and flew away. - Mead of poetry
- But a griffin (as Lír had told Sooz before) has two hearts: eagle and lion. - Two Hearts (story)
- Jamie sees an eagle which Matt explains is there to take him back. - Nightrise
- One day the queen dreamed that an eagle had snatched a bouquet of roses from her, and when she woke, the princess had vanished. - Rosanella
- The ceremony is watched on by the eagle form of Kenai's brother Sitka. - Brother Bear 2
- After the gag where Daffy switches what Porky says, Porky decides to prove that he's an eagle by jumping off a tree. - Duck Soup to Nuts
- In another symbolic case, the bald eagle - the symbol of America - is on the verge on extinction. - A Planet for the President
- Billy faces an Indian rider (Albert Amerson) with a black eagle crest on his breast plate, the black bird of his dreams. - Knightriders
- One of them is a woman driving a car, another a stunt man, another a Mongolian eagle hunter, and a beatnik. - The Wild East
- He sinks the boat and almost succeeds in killing Ikazuchi-Maru, until a giant eagle flies along, injures Orochimaru, and saves the young boy. - The Magic Serpent
- Silverhead have a small yet elite air force, whose symbol is a silver eagle with a star between its wings. - Steel Empire
- In a post-credits scene, Master Tang, who has been left behind, asks someone to help him from an eagle pecking his leg. - Kung Pow! Enter the Fist
- Vlad flies the clover a long distance, Horton in pursuit, until the eagle drops it into a field of clovers. - Horton Hears a Who!
- Horton gives chase, until the monkeys give the clover to a black-bottomed eagle named Vlad Vladikoff. - Seussical
- Unlike Sitka, who gained the eagle of guidance, and Denahi, who gained the wolf of wisdom, Kenai receives the bear of love. - Brother Bear
- In the Australian Outback, a young boy named Cody rescues and befriends a rare golden eagle called Marahuté, who shows him her nest and eggs. - The Rescuers Down Under
Meaning of "eagle" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "eagle" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "eagle" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "eagle"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word eagle below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.