How to use "easier" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "easier" in popular movie and book plots
- The mother, who is Gyeon-woo's aunt, tells the Girl to go out with him, hoping that he could make life easier for her. - My Sassy Girl
- Centurion and Tryal crews take the town, made easier by the fear of the locals, who flee on seeing them. - The Golden Ocean
- The virus and subsequent mutations it caused were side effects to allow "Jascony" to easier absorb the planet and move onto the next. - Blue Stinger
- During the night, a storm brings a tree down on the wall, making the moles' job easier but also leaving the Abbey open to attack. - The Long Patrol
- That situation makes it easier for Danny to go against his father's wishes and accept Charlie's job offer. - King Creole
- This will allow the rescuers to keep track of his progress, making it easier for them to pick him up. - Bat*21
- The daemon acknowledges that, if he had been released much earlier, he would have been much easier to destroy. - Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War
- With their religious contentions appeased, the factions in the Middle East find it much easier to negotiate their disputes. - The Sum of All Fears (novel)
- The book recounts Bryson's desire to seek easier terrain as well as "a powerful urge not to be this far south any longer". - A Walk in the Woods (book)
- When Peter turns her down, she turns to Alai whom she finds easier to outmaneuver. - Shadow of the Giant
- She says it would be easier if they sacrifice now and deny their attraction, but Sandro sees no sense in sacrificing anything. - L'Avventura
- Denison is appalled, although he sees the potential of the technology to make travel within the Solar System easier and to the stars possible. - The Gods Themselves
- A final breach of confidence committed by Ralph Messenger makes it much easier for Helen to leave him and go back to London. - Thinks ...
- To leave one's wife would be to say that he requires a uniquely easier set of circumstances than what has been provided. - Now Wait for Last Year
- The few remaining survivors decide to abandon England in search of an easier climate. - The Last Man
- The animals work harder with the promise of easier lives with the windmill. - Animal Farm
Meaning of "easier" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "easier" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "easier" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "easier"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word easier below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.